Pages

Saturday 26 April 2014

Date Pink Outfit!


Hello Guys,
I'm Elle (Celebladynick, my username on stardoll) and I'm a part of this blog now and going to show looks, decor, make-up & more.
My first Post which is exciting as I'm going to show you this Date Pink Outfit, here we go:
Rose Headpiece from Pretty n' love = 3sd ( This item ain't available anymore in the plaza but can be found in the bazaar but may be pricey but some may sell for cheap.)
Paris Tee from It Girl = 9sd ( you can wear any white basic crop top then the pairs tee.)
Cross Over bag from Callie's pick = 88sc ( or wear a clutch or any bags you want.)
Silver cadet skirt from Velvet orchid = 142sc
Spring platform clogs from Pretty n' Love ( Now I got my Spring platform clogs for 16sc from the bazaar which is a good bargain. You can use any type of shoe or you can use pink converse.)



 
Now I would really like to see you in this outfit.
You can recreate this or changes the shoe/ bag anything you want.
What do you think of the look ?
What would you like to see next more sc outfit?

Goodbye and see you in my next Post :)
Elle (Celebladynicki) x

1 comment: