Pages

Saturday 3 May 2014

Casual Party/ Evening Look!

HEY,
It's Elle (Celebladynicki) and hopefully your enjoying your weekend, so basically I was looking through the catalog in the Starplaza and I found amazing pieces which aren't in stores (even if they are in stores then I not looking good). Anyways back to the point I was filling up my changing room with a lot of clothes and trying to style them for at least a hour and finally found the look I'm going to show you. That's enough of me blabbering and lets get on with the Look.

Printed Short Tee (Bonjour Bizou) = 40sc ( This is a really good bargain for a top and I love the design).
Crossover Knot Belt (Apres Ski) = 46sc ( Love the belt design.).
Faux Leather Leggings (Rio) = 50sc ( Love Leggings & essential in Wardrobes).
Party Clutch (Rio) = 78sc ( I love Clutch with words etc: love/fun. If you changes the bag into a black bag you could change the look into a evening look).
Strap Heels (Rio) = 30sc ( love this heel btw I love High heels a big obsession, love the straps on them). Perfect!)

Total = 244sc



So that's my Casual Party/Evening Look.

Change the bag for a evening look.

What do you think of the Look?

Hope you have a good weekend.

Lots of  love Elle (Celebladynicki)
xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment